Our highly trained staff is committed to providing close, personal attention to each of our clients. Get help with bookkeeping. Large companies or small shops, we treat each client with professionalism and quality.
Personalized assistance is delivered with attention to detail. You can be assured that our years of advanced training, technical experience and financial acumen are being put to work for your business needs.
BB Bookworks Inc continues to invest time and resources in continuing education and state-of-the-art business bookkeeping technology.
We assist with the following:
- Bookkeeping (Help with bookkeeping)
- Bank Reconciliation
- Budgets, Pro forma design
- Business Planning, Project Projections
If you need help with getting the company books in order, or preparing books for upcoming tax filings, we can help you accurately prepare QuickBooks or other bookkeeping programs to file on time. We also assist companies that have not filed business taxes in years.
Contact us for assistance (617) 531-9760
BENEFITS OF BOOKKEEPING
- On Time Business Tax Filings
- Qualify for Better Financing
- Less IRS penalties and interest
- Tax savings by knowing available tax credits
- Understanding dedications, assets, and depreciation
- Recognizing business trends faster
- Prepare a business for valuation and or Sale
- Understanding the Net Worth of the business
- Understanding Financial Ratios
- Optimization of Profits
HOW WE HELP
- Monthly bank reconciliation(s)
- Monthly Profit & Loss Statements
- Proper application of transactions, expenses.
- Tax planning and seeking tax credits.
- Timely tax filings.
- Accurate payroll and withholding payments.
- Annual reports.
- Accurate business valuation(s).
- Pre-financing preparation.
- Solutions for past tax issues.
GET STARTED 617-531-9760
Bank Reconciliation Statement
A bank reconciliation statement is a very important business accounting document. The statement compares the cash balance on the business balance sheet to the corresponding amount on its bank statement. These two areas are needed to see if either requires accounting changes. The process identifies errors, fraud, and potential cash flow management issues. Bank reconciliations should be completed each month on each company bank account.
Help with Bookkeeping
Bookkeeping is the practice of organizing, classifying and maintaining the financial records of a business. Bookkeeping involves recording transactions and storing financial documentation to manage the overall financial health of a company. This is done using software or excel spreadsheet.