Your business could receive a refund of up to $26,000 per employee
Claim your credit for businesses that suffered financial losses during the pandemic, but kept their employees on.
Employee Retention Credit eligibility was expanded and extended as part of the Consolidated Appropriations (CARES) Act, 2021 to include employers who received loans under the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), along with those who did not. Now, you may be able to claim an ERC credit.
If your business experienced a decline in total receipts in 2020 and/or 2021, but you retained your employees, you may be able to secure your payroll tax refund through our trusted partners*.
Eligible businesses include those which have:
- Been in business for 2 or more years
- A minimum of two (2) employees
- Sustained a full or partial suspension of operations due to orders from a governmental authority during 2020 or the first three quarters of 2021
- Experienced a significant decline in gross receipts during the same time period
- Qualified as a recovery startup business for the third or fourth quarters of 2021
Register to Claim your ERC tax credit – https://www.smartbizloans.com/erc?utm_source=partner&utm_medium=3539&referrer=team